Tuesday, January 1, 2013

1/364

One of the requirements of raising a Seeing Eye puppy is to complete a monthly report. It’s a short form with several simple questions and space to discuss any concerns we have be having with our current foster. We must also fill out three rather lengthy reports; one when the puppy is 6 months old, one at their year birthday and one just prior to recall day.

Like many of us, I have several email accounts and I don’t regularly check each of them. Having sometime this morning I opened each of them and there waiting for me, in one, was a reminder; with Yellow Girl’s first birthday just around the corner, her first year report is due. I have not received official notice but this can only mean recall day is not far away.

On a side note, I have successfully completed a Project 365/366 for the pass two years. During 2011, I didn’t miss one day but do to some health issues during 2012 I did miss several days. This Project can be time consuming and at times daunting while trying to decide what to photograph. I wasn’t certain I was going to participate this year. But here with it being January 1, day 1 with 364 more day to go, I find I am posting. So I throw my hat in the ring and here we go again!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to year 3! Can you believe it? I definitely can't-- that is until I look back to the beginning of year 1 and see how far I/We have come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Yellow Girl. Although we only met twice, I am going to miss her! I can only imagine how you and B will feel, but again, you are doing a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete